POP Peeper Tweaker
POP Peeper Tweaker (PPtweaker) is a free utility that allows you to adjust settings that are not
available in the POP Peeper user interface.
Current version: v3.8
To ensure compatibility, you should always keep up-to-date on both PPtweaker and POP Peeper.
Extract the file PPtweaker.dll into the same folder that you installed POP Peeper (C:\Program Files\POP Peeper).
You can then access PPtweaker from under the main "Options" menu. If it is not available, exit and restart POP Peeper.
Here are some of the features that you are able to adjust with PPtweaker:
- Customize keyboard shortcut keys
- Customze global hotkeys so that you can open the main interface with your keyboard (also: check mail and run email client)
- Detect Full-Screen applications so that new mail popups don't disturb you when you're watching a movie or playing a game
- Set timeouts for retrieving data
- Fine-tune reply options for email clients that aren't directly supported
- Customize actions when you double-click on an account and when you delete a message
- Customize the background color used for the accounts/messages list
- Fix for window placement if you're using multiple displays
- Many more options are available...
If you use Outlook or Outlook Express to reply to email from POP Peeper and you have multiple
identities in these clients, you can have POP Peeper automatically switch to the identity when
you reply to an email from a particular account. Download the appropriate file(s) and edit them
to view the instructions.
Outlook Express Identities